Access to and use of this site (‘Co-Work.co.’) is provided by Co-Work Space LLP subject to the following terms:
1. By using Co-Work.co you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Co-Work.co . If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Co-Work.co.
2. Co-Work Space LLP. may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Co-Work Space LLP. Your continued use of Co-Work.co after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of Co-Work.co
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Co-Work content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Co-Work content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Co-Work content requires the prior written permission of Co-Work Space LLP.
4. Information provided on this website is provided in good faith.
5. You agree to use Co-Work.co only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Co-Work.co . Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Co-Work.co.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6. Co-Work.co content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Co-Work Space LLP and, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
or call us on 020 7183 1389